Broccoli, pesto, and cheese – believe it! This broccoli pesto pasta recipe tastes so fresh,delicious, and healthy too. It is perfectly suited for springtime dinners, though after eating one bite of this cheesy pasta, you will want to keep it in your repertoire for the rest of the year.
- 400 grams pasta
- 250 grams broccoli, cut into florets
- One garlic clove finely grated
- One large lemon
- Dried chilli flakes ½ tablespoons
- Pine nuts 3 tablespoons
- Black pepper powder 1 to 2 tablespoons
- Extra virgin olive oil 5 tablespoons
- Parmesan cheese grated 3 tablespoons (can use any cheese of your choice)
How to Make it?
- Boil water in a large pan and add some oil and salt to it
- Then add the pasta into it and cook until the pasta softens